Wednesday 21 March 2012

Running bad and feeling good :)


     Hey guys, for the last 15 days i had no winning day  (the sickest run ever) , sounds pretty sick, right? But even though it sounds strange I feel pretty confort about it, despite of being 5k$ from the top. I've been playing 6 max hypers and studying them after sessions, even for professionals downswings in a new structure are frightening due to a lot of uncertainty. So i just kept working on my game as usual and playing less tables to make sure i was beating the rake.

     In the graph below,
Green line represents my results
Red line represents the EV adjusted ( what my results would be if i was not unlucky )


In the next few weeks i'll spam the blog with new results because i feel that i'll be actually having a 15 days winning streak this time :) so follow me at Pokerstars.
 
     no time to check spelling mistakes, sorry :P


See you soon!

4 comments: