Tuesday 3 April 2012

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”


   Hey guys i'm going for a short post today, this is one of the sentences that motivated me when i decided to study and go for SNE this year, and here i am still fighting for it.

   ''A real decision is measured by the fact that you've taken a new action. If there's no action, you haven't truly decided.''
   Tony Robbins

   The question is..

''How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I'm committed to?''
   Tony Robbins

think about this.. and you'll find a way,  it's what i do everyday!
My GF is back to itally so i can devote myself to poker 100%.

   i'll share how to give a simple love proof, the meaning in the board is '' you are beutifull'' in italian





 

No comments:

Post a Comment