Thursday 9 August 2012

Bettinglife August Recap



           Hey guy,


                  I decided to write today because there's some news going on...

       I settle for myself a 6k vpp pace /day for August, and so far things are going according to plan, today i even reached my own vpp record in a single day by making 8k!

    

    The blog as a new domain www.bettinglifepoker.com . There's a lot more news for the blog soon so stay alert!

 
      I've been playing basically only 60$ and 100$ but games have been really competitive so i don't know if i'm positive pre-rakeback, so i just need to wait that sample speak for itself.
     
        There are two options:

                   1 - I do well in regged games, and i keep playing 60$ - 100$ w/o massive selection.
                   2 - I'm not good enough so i need to play 30$ as basis and 60$ + 100$ with selection untill i'm good enough.

   
    No matter what will happen i'm pretty happy with results and pace so far nevertheless i want to keep pushing my own limits everytime i play..

'' A man who limits his interests, limits his life. '' by Vincent Price

   


    See you guys, 
                      bettinglife

No comments:

Post a Comment