Sunday 1 July 2012

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.


    Hey guys,
       
       Thomas Jefferson is always a good start of a long post but i'm just going to make a quick recap of what happened the last weeks.. My approach to the games had some flaws and they were partially fixed since 1st June and good results came suddenly, maybe pure luck? 


    
    As i'm not a great believer in luck, i rely on the fact that my strattegy is changed so is working!


      Uranus Leadeboard Prize


        Last week i won the Uranus 2nd place tied with my friend quadchrazs, so money was split.


    ''Hello bettinglife,

Congratulations on your performance in last week's Sit & Go Leader Boards. A cash prize of USD 600.00 has been credited to your account. This credit can be viewed under the History section on the PokerStars Cashier.''






    This may look awsome, but i was in the 1st place initially and i thought it was over so it was one of those moments like in football when you score a goal and is ofside..

      
     Year results

       As for results, finally the tree is giving some fruits of the hard work, dedication and discipline required over the last months, i had my best month as a poker professional, and considering the fact that i live a very cheap life, this becomes intelectually fulfilling.

     Recap, last 6 months 10 - 30$ hyper games.
       

  


     Ps. As i said in the last post, '' nest post i'll be crushing'' :P

    See you
   

2 comments: