Saturday 29 October 2011

Like a boss!

   Hello guys,

Poker,


  I haven't made any update on the blog due to lack of time, I played 3312 tournaments in the last 30 days. Today i have time because i just woke up, and I've got to dinner party in a hour :)

  I just recover from my downswing, Like a BOSS!! this is a 2 months graph




We had a prob bet here at my place, the first guy making 10 000$ profit in 30 days should be treated as Don or Godfather, unluckily David cashed 20k last week, so he's the Don.

My Supernova status is 75% complete, that will take be about 364 hours to complete.

let's goooo

The music i was listening, enjoy


Porto,


   Porto is amazing, if I was from other country I would pick Porto to apply for Erasmus, the city has an amazing night life, loads of students, houses are cheap. The weather is great during spring and summer time, even now it's raining but from 6º - 20ºC.


    Take Ryanair, and make me a visit!
xD

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete